Laminate Floor Warranty
We ensure original purchaser 25-year limited warranty. All warranty conditions and claimers should comply with the conditions as follow.
Limited Warranty Exclusion and Conditions
1. The Limited Warranties do not apply to “seconds” or “mill trial” grade products.
2. The Limited Warranties apply only to the original purchaser and the original installation site, and are not transferable.
3. The Limited Warranties do not cover conditions or defects caused by improper installation, the use of improper adhesives, inadequate sub-flooring or improper sub-floor preparation.
4. The Limited Warranties apply only to products installed indoors. The Limited Warranty does not apply to panels installed in wet areas and do not cover any inappropriate environment.
5. The Limited Warranties do not cover construction related damage.
6. The Limited Warranty does not cover damage due to fluids of any source or type.
7. The Limited Warranties do not cover panels that have been installed with obvious visual defects.
8. The Limited Warranties do not cover conditions caused by improper use or maintenance, such as:–loss of gloss or build-up of dulling film due to lack of maintenance or improper maintenance.–damage resulting from failure to follow floor care instructions.–scuffs, scratches, cuts, chipping, indenting or similar damage caused by gliders, castor wheels, vacuum cleaner beater bars, toys, or other objects.–damage caused by chemicals, burns, fires and other accidents.–damage caused by abuse (i.e. dragging heavy or sharp objects across the floor without proper protection).–Failure to support furniture with floor protectors made of non-staining felt or non-pigmented hard plastic. Protectors must be at least one inch in diameter and rest flat on the floor.
9. The Limited Warranties do not cover variations of color, shade or texture of the panels you purchase from those shown on samples or photographs.
10.The Limited Warranties for light commercial use do not cover panels that have been stored or installed in areas that are persistently wet (e.g. saunas or bathrooms with showers or tubs).
11. Laminate flooring is intended to be free floated, and therefore should not be bound at anytime. If a heavy object is placed on the flooring, and a buckle area is formed, then we recommend the object is moved to a different location.
- This warranty is for replacement or refund of the laminate materials only, no labor.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- Claims for wear must be shown a minimum of 10% of total area.
- Any known manufacturing defect must be reported prior to product installation, and not be installed.
- Any claim under this warranty shall be made by contacting the shop before installation. Proof of purchase with the date of purchase must be presented with the claim.
- Any damage that occurs during shipping is the responsibility of the shipping company.
- Flooring Market reserves the right, and must be offered the opportunity, to inspect the complaint in site and, where applicable, to inspect the floor in its installed condition.
The benefits to the consumer under the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail amount to major failure. All expenses related to warranty claims are the responsibility of the consumer making the warranty claim.